Lee H. Skolnick Architecture + Design Partnership (LHSA+DP) is always looking for talented and passionate professionals. Potential employees will work on a diverse range of projects in a highly creative and collaborative studio environment. We are looking for people who provide the highest level of commitment and dedication to their work, and who will demonstrate strong interest in the firm’s vision. There are excellent long-term growth opportunities for highly motivated, self-starting individuals with a broad skill set.
Unless otherwise noted in the posting, please submit your resume, examples of work, references, salary requirements and where you saw the job posting via e-mail to: email@example.com. (Please attach work samples in pdf format – size should not exceed 3MB.) We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a full benefits package. No phone calls please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit
Project Manager – Museum/Exhibit Projects
- – In coordination with Principals, overall team leadership and coordination
- – Accountable for overall success of project
- – Budget and schedule management during all phases
- – Client leadership as delegated by Principal including agreements and legal documents
- – Facilitates internal and external communication with owner, in-house design team and consultants
- – Responsible for projects at all scales
- – Coach and Mentor to less experienced staff
- – (Participates in marketing and interviews)
- – (Contributes to advancing the firm’s project management tools and procedures)
Skills & Qualifications:
- – Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Industrial Design
- – 5-7 years of experience in an architectural firm, museum in-house design dept. or design consulting firm with at least 3 years in a project management role
- – Articulate with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- – Good interpersonal skills
- – Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred
- – Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- – Experience with museum space planning, exhibit design and detailing for mechanical interactive exhibits.
- – Ability to manage junior and senior staff
- – Mastery of team leadership and delegation
- – Knowledge of spreadsheet and scheduling software programs for Project Management including Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, etc.
- – Strong ability with negotiations and conflict resolution
Senior Revit Project Architect
The Office of Lee H. Skolnick Architecture + Design Partnership is currently seeking to fill the position of Senior Revit Project Architect for a significant project located in New York City.
Applicants must have a minimum of 10 – 12 years professional experience with significant time working on high-end residential and cultural facilities, at the level of museum quality projects. The position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent REVIT skills, design sophistication, and extensive project coordination experience. Expertise and knowledge of varied building systems, construction technologies and detailing, including steel frame, concrete, rough and finish work, exterior detailing, architectural, interior design/millwork, MEP, and structural design coordination are critical skills. This individual should be detail-oriented and fluent in Microsoft Word and the commonly used Adobe programs.
Portfolio / resume / references must demonstrate a passion for design and technical coordination, extensive construction administration experience and an organized approach to project development, refinement and full-team coordination. Candidates must also possess sufficient experience bringing complex projects to successful fruition, a high degree of flexibility, and proven team leadership, mentoring and communication skills.
Please submit letter of interest, resume, references and salary requirements directly to