Lee H. Skolnick Architecture + Design Partnership (LHSA+DP) is always looking for talented and passionate professionals. Potential employees will work on a diverse range of projects in a highly creative and collaborative studio environment. We are looking for people who provide the highest level of commitment and dedication to their work, and who will demonstrate strong interest in the firm’s vision. There are excellent long-term growth opportunities for highly motivated, self-starting individuals with a broad skill set.
Unless otherwise noted in the posting, please submit your resume, examples of work, references, salary requirements and where you saw the job posting via e-mail to: email@example.com. (Please attach work samples in pdf format – size should not exceed 3MB.) We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a full benefits package. No phone calls please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit
Senior Environmental Graphic Designer
Lee H. Skolnick Architecture + Design Partnership is currently seeking a full-time Senior Environmental Graphic Designer. The successful candidate will work and collaborate with a highly creative team to design graphic programs for exhibitions (museums, cultural venues and corporate), retail/entertainment/visitor centers, logo/identity systems, print collateral and wayfinding signage. The Senior Environmental Graphic Designer will work closely with Principals, Project Managers as well as oversee the work of Junior Designers and Consultants.
Required skills and experience:
- Leadership in design and design execution
- A minimum of 7-8 years experience with design and implementation of interpretive exhibition graphics as well as environmental graphics is essential.
- Experience with corporate identity/branding, print and wayfinding signage programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Motivated, creative and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of projects and multiple deadlines
- Possesses strong conceptual skills and has ability to execute design concepts through a variety of mediums
- Experience in the development of graphic design proposals and staffing projections
- Knowledgeable in fabrication techniques and standards of environmental graphics/exhibition graphics and wayfinding design
- Knowledgeable of printing processes and standards for collateral design
- MA or BA in graphic design
- Must be proficient in standard graphic software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
SketchUp, AutoCAD and Web programs a plus
LHSA+DP offers a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience, and is seeking a candidate who demonstrates strong interest in the firm’s vision.
Please submit a resume, salary requirements, portfolio, availability and a minimum of three references to:
Human Resources/Senior Environmental Graphic Designer
Lee H. Skolnick Architecture + Design Partnership
75 Broad St Floor 27
New York, New York 10004
No phone calls please